Please note: This Policy describes how We collect/ process your personal data, but it may not address all possible data processing/collecting scenarios. We may inform You of a product or a service-specific data collection through supplementary policies or notices provided before collection.
Your Personal Data
You directly provide us with personal data when You visit Rosslare’s websites, or use Rosslare’s applications, products, or services, or interact with us by, for example, contacting us. You also provide, with Your consent, personal data for example when You request to download documents from Rosslare’s website or to access protected information on our websites.
The personal data that You provide Rosslare may include your name, company information, contact address, contact number, email address, your language selection, or any other information.
Additionally, Your personal data may include internet domain/protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exist pages, the pages and files viewed on our websites , operating system, date/time You access to Rosslare’s websites/applications , and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. When You download mobile applications, Rosslare automatically collects technical data and related information about the devices being used for the services, including information on the type of device You use, operating system version, application software, peripherals and the device identifier.
We may use technologies like cookies or receive data from software running on Your device. We also collect the information You provide to us and the content of messages You send us, such as the query information You provide, or the questions or information You provide for customer service or support.
Rosslare may also collect general demographic and profile data, from time to time, and publicly available information related to You and/or to the organization from which You work for.
Rosslare may also obtain data from third parties, such as Rosslare’s partners and service providers, which may offer services or engage in joint marketing activities. Rosslare shall protect the data obtained from third parties according to this Policy.
Some of the data We collect, and use is a non-personally identifiable information (Non-PII). Non-PII is information that cannot be used to identify a particular individual. For example, statistical data, such as the numbers of visits to our website. We collect this data to understand how users use our websites, products, and services so that We can improve our services and better satisfy Your needs. Rosslare may collect, use, process, transfer, or disclose non-PII for other purposes at its own discretion.
We will endeavour to isolate your personal data from Non-PII and ensure that the two types of data are used separately. If personal data is combined with Non-PII, it will still be treated as personal data during processing.
Use of Personal Data
Rosslare is interested in conducting and managing business to provide You the best products and services and to improve them on an ongoing basis, through secured and best practices.
Rosslare is obligated to collecting and processing personal data in a lawful, fair and in a transparent manner.
Rosslare also may, with Your consent, use the data in order to contact You, for providing You with product information, and assisting You in evaluating and purchasing our products and for sending You marketing materials and information about upcoming webinars and events, product announcements, newsletters, technical notices and other marketing materials.
Rosslare uses the aggregate data internally to learn more about Rosslare’s customers and users and by doing so to improve and personalize Rosslare’s websites, applications, products, and services.
Rosslare processes personal data, in accordance with applicable laws, for Legitimate Interests, as stated in GDPR art. 6 (1) f, which also includes the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, customize, or otherwise improve our products or services for the benefit of our users.
- To detect and prevent fraud. For example, Rosslare may process Your information to protect You against fraud when transacting with Rosslare, and to ensure our systems are protected.
- To improve the security and/or the performance of our network and data systems.
- To better understand how users, interact with our websites, applications, and other relevant services.
- To provide postal communications which Rosslare considers will be of interest to You For example, Rosslare have an interest in making sure our marketing is relevant for You, so Rosslare may process Your information to send You marketing materials that will interest You and/or Your organization.
- To observe the efficiency of promotional and advertising projects.
Sharing Personal Data
Rosslare may make certain personal data available in a process of a corporate transaction such as an acquisition, merger or sale of assets.
Data collected or received may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Required by Law
Rosslare will cooperate with legal authorities to identify users who use products or services for unlawful activities or to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Rosslare’s products or services. Rosslare will respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other court orders regarding information concerning any user. Rosslare will, at its discretion, disclose any information if Rosslare reasonably believes that Rosslare is required to do so by law, that such disclosure is necessary to protect or defend the rights or property of Rosslare , or to protect from legal liability, or that Rosslare should do so to protect the integrity of Rosslare’s websites, applications, products, services or reputation.
You can be assured that Rosslare will observe Your personal data rights.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal data submitted to Rosslare is correct. Rosslare would like to make sure You are fully aware of all Your data protection rights, as follows:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Rosslare for copies of your personal data. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Rosslare correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rosslare to complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Rosslare erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Rosslare restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Rosslare’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Rosslare transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If allowed by applicable laws, You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Rosslare processes your personal data based on your consent on any of these rights. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
If You think that the way We process Your personal data does not comply with applicable data protection laws, You can contact the relevant competent data protection authority. Please contact us first.
May 2018, Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You, our European customer, as a data subject have several rights in relation to Your personal data.
For Your convenience Rosslare provide You below with a brief list of some of Your rights with reference to the GDPR. However, for a full information please visit : www.gdpr.eu
Regarding the GDPR, Rosslare might be a controller of Your personal data. A Controller means the body that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
If You believe Rosslare is the data controller of Your personal data, You are entitled to request:
- Confirmation that Your data is being processed
- Details of Your personal data
- The purpose of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- Where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- Rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning You, or to object to such processing.
- Where the personal data are not collected from You, any available information as to their source
- To obtain Your right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing as referred to in Article 22 of the GDPR.
For Submitting Your inquiry or request in relation to your rights regarding the Personal Data Rosslare has about You, please send an email to [email protected]
, including the following information:
- “Personal Data Request” and Your full name in the subject line
- Your full contact information
- Any information used by Rosslare to identify or distinguish You from others of the same name (E.g. email address of subscriber).
- Details of the specific inquiry - specify the action You wish Rosslare to perform with respect to Your personal data.
The above personal data You provide is necessary to fulfill Your request, and for Rosslare to verify Your identity and personal data Rosslare have about You.
We will use your personal data to respond your inquiry.
 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Your Communication Details
As mentioned above, Rosslare may collect and/or process information that You provide for the purpose of subscribing to Rosslare’s sales and marketing communications. You have the right to adjust Your personal data, and/or opt-in or opt-out of receiving sales and marketing communications.
In order to update Your communications details in order to optimize your experience, please send us a message to [email protected]
, with Your current email address and your previous email address.
Security & Duration of Storage
Rosslare is taking appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security to the personal data stored by Rosslare.
Rosslare takes reasonable steps to protect the data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Rosslare trains relevant employees in regard to data protection practices and guidelines. In addition, Rosslare and its business partners enter into confidentiality agreements that require to act subject to applicable data protection laws.
Upon request, Rosslare will provide You with information about whether Rosslare holds any of Your personal data. Rosslare will keep and use Your personal data on Rosslare’s information systems until You delete or edit it, or for as long as You needed in order to provide You with the most relevant offers and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The data storage period may vary with scenario, product, and service. The standards Rosslare uses to determine the retention period are as follows:
- Account information will be retained until You decide to delete your account or cease your rights for services
- Information about You used for Product & Marketing communication will be retained as long as You have given us consent to use this information
- The period of retention of usage information will be determined based on the need for historical data to determine statistical validity and relevance for product decisions and technical monitoring.
- The period of maintaining corresponding transaction and business records.
- The period required to retain personal data to fulfil business purposes, including providing products and services.
- The period required for controlling and improving the performance and quality of the website or other relevant services and products.
- The period required for handling possible user queries or complaints and locating problems.
- In accordance with the relevant laws, contracts, and other equivalencies which have special requirements for data retention; etc.
This Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children“).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Third Parties and Service Providers
Third party companies and individuals may be retained by us to provide to us certain services or products (“Service Providers
“), to assist us in analysing how the website is used. These third parties may have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our categories of service providers are as such:
- Hosting/infrastructure/storage providers/ IT service providers
- Payment processors
- Analysis tools providers
- Customer Support tools providers
- Marketing and email providers
- Recruiting tools providers
- Internal communication tools providers
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the website (“Cookies”).
You acknowledge that We can use Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies on this website.
- Strictly necessary cookies — These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
- Preferences cookies — Also known as “functionality cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
- Statistics cookies — Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited, and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as detailed below.
- Marketing cookies — These cookies track your online activity to help Rosslare deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
We would like to better understand Your activities in relation to Rosslare’s websites, applications, products and services and in order to optimize Your experience, elaborate function design, or to provide better services, Rosslare uses technologies such as cookies, log files, beacons, tags and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ activities and to accumulate demographic information about users. Such data derived from the use of these technologies is used for the purpose stated above and may in part or whole be processed by Rosslare’s service provider.
Option to Opt- Out
: When first entering to Rosslare’s website, Your initial consent will be required to accept cookies. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However Please note that You will not be able to opt out of receiving certain cookies that are strictly necessary for the delivery of a service requested by You. Additionally, be aware that some functions of Rosslare’s websites depend on cookies and may not work if You do not accept cookies. For more information about cookies used on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
You may unsubscribe from our communications at any time.