Warranty of Rosslare Enterprises Limited (ROSSLARE) products extends to the original purchaser (Customer) of the ROSSLARE Product and is not transferable. The warranty period commences with the date of shipment to the original purchaser. See the warranty duration of all relevant ROSSLARE products, detailed below.
- Product Covered by This Warranty
ROSSLARE warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in the course of normal use and service during the warranty period.
- Exclusive Warranty Remedy
In the event of a breach of warranty, ROSSLARE will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any Product that under normal conditions of use and service proves to be defective in material or workmanship. No charge will be applied for labor or parts with respect to defects covered by this warranty, provided that the work is done by ROSSLARE or a ROSSLARE authorized service center, and provided that the product is returned in accordance with the terms of this warranty.
- Items Not Covered by Warranty
- Shipping, insurance and handling to the service center.
- Defects arising from Customers improper installation, testing, maintenance, operation, removal, adjustment, modification, or alteration.
- Damage or defects arising from neglect, accident, or misuse.
- Damage or defects arising from use of the product in a manner that is not normal or customary.
- Damage or defects caused by lightning or other electrical discharge.
- Abuse, modification of, or tampering with the product.
- Product repaired or disassembled in a manner that prevents sufficient inspection and testing, or affects product performance.
- Warranty Return Policy
- Return Material Authorization (RMA)
To exercise the warranty, the user must contact ROSSLARE to obtain an RMA number after which, ROSSLARE will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any product that has been returned within the warranty period.
- Returns for Repair
Any product returned by the Customer for repair must be returned in compliance with the following procedure:
- Notify ROSSLARE customer service and inform them that you have defective unit(s).
- Supply ROSSLARE customer service with the following information:
- The quantity of product units to be returned.
- The serial number and model number of the unit(s).
- A description of the problem/failure or reason for the return.
- The original purchase order and ROSSLARE invoice number.
- ROSSLARE will issue a corresponding RMA number.
- Return the product unit(s) freight and insurance pre-paid. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the box. Returns without an RMA number will not be considered for repair or replacement, and will be sent back to the Customer at the Customer’s expense. ROSSLARE will evaluate the product unit(s) and:
- Repair any unit under warranty coverage and return it to the Customer.
- Replace any unit under warranty coverage and return it to the Customer.
- Notify the Customer of the problem and repair cost for any unit not under warranty coverage, and repair the unit and return it to the Customer after receiving Customer’s approval and corresponding purchase order.
- Notify the Customer of the problem and repair cost for any unit not under warranty coverage, and return it at the Customer’s expense un-repaired to the Customer after receiving Customer’s approval.
- For product units that are not covered by warranty, the Customer will be invoiced for the cost of the product evaluation, any repairs, and any shipping and handling charges.
Note: For any product unit(s) found to be free from defect during evaluation, a US$50 per unit fee will be charged for labor performed in the evaluation. This fee applies for any product unit that is or is not under warranty coverage.
- Warranty Exclusions
ROSSLARE shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss resulting from the operation or performance of:
- Any product or any system in which the product is incorporated.
- Any ancillary equipment not provided by ROSSLARE, which is attached to or used in conjunction with the product, or
- Any product when used with any ancillary equipment. Any such ancillary equipment is expressly excluded from this warranty.
ROSSLARE does not warrant the installation, maintenance, or service of the product. Service life of the product is dependent upon the care it receives and the conditions under which it has to operate.
THIS WARRANTY SETS FORTH THE FULL EXTENT OF ROSSLARE’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITY. Repair or replacement OR REFUND OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. This warranty is provided in lieu of all other Express or implied warranties. All other warranties express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. In no event shall ROSSLARE be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product, for any loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, lost profits, or other incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the installation, use, or inability to use such product, to the fullest extent that any such loss or damage may be disclaimed by law.